OPEN HOUSE - Saturday 4/21 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
$500 One Time Move In Concession* Be the 1st to live in this gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment!
Must see this gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment home, be the first to live in the apartment since its complete renovation.
You will absolutely love the new entry system. Brand new fob access front door locks.
Key fobs will be provided upon move in. For only $10 a month, you can have access to the smart phone app for door entry. Lose the keys! You will be be able to open your door through your phone and grant access to pet sitters, friends, family!
- Spacious open floorplan
- Brand new kitchen cabinets with breakfast bar and large single basin sink
- Quartz Countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Wood looking flooring throughout
- Large bedrooms with mirrored closets
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in the dining area and bedrooms
- 1 off-street parking space
- Walking distance to 30th Street restaurants, bars, and breweries. Easy access to 805, 8 and 163 freeway
- Onsite Laundry
- Gated Entry
- Renovation of exterior facade
- We are currently working to complete the exterior improvements which include new fencing, landscaping, the addition of bike racks and pergola with lounge furniture in the courtyard.
- Application Fee: $36 per person
- Lease Term: 12 months
- Small pets considered (additional deposit and pet rent required).
Small Dogs Allowed
At $1,699, this home is priced $195 more than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in North Park.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.