Must see this gorgeous 1 bedroom apartment home, be the first to live in the apartment since its complete renovation.
- Spacious open floorplan
- Brand new kitchen cabinets with breakfast bar and large single basin sink
- Quartz Countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Wood looking flooring throughout
- Large bedroom with mirrored closets
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in the dining area and bedroom
- 1 off-street parking space
- Walking distance to 30th Street restaurants, bars and breweries. Easy access to 805, 8 and 163 freeway
- Onsite Laundry
- Gated Entry
- Renovation of exterior facade
- We are currently working to complete the exterior improvements which includes new fencing, landscaping, addition of bike racks and pergola with lounge furniture in the courtyard.
- Application Fee: $40 per person
- Lease Term: 9-12 months
- Security Deposit: equal to one months rent OAC
- Small pets considered (additional deposit and pet rent required).
*Photos may be of a similar unit
Rental Terms: Rent: $1,750, Application Fee: $40, Security Deposit: $1,750, Available 2/1/18
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,750, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.