Be the first to live in this remodeled Montavilla gem!
Beautiful two bedroom, one bath, with bright open floor plan and charming design touches throughout. Amenities include:
- Spacious rooms, granite countertops, breakfast bar, new custom blinds, and new washer and dryer.
- Private back-patio, and private parking
- All rooms wired for internet and cable.
- Lease includes water and garbage.
- Close in to all the neighbor amenities Montavilla has to offer, such as The Observatory, The Country Cat, Montavilla Farmer's Market, the Academy Theatre, and is just minutes to Mt Tabor.
Garbage included in rent
Parking Type: Surface Lot
Water included in rent
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,750, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Montavilla by $372.
Students who live in this rental at 417 SE 86th Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Madison High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.