4159 Fran Way, Richmond, CA 94803
Rent: $2,050.00, Security deposit: $2400
2 Bed - 1.5 Bath
Two story townhouse style apartment, Newly interior paint, newly laminate floor in the living room and dining room, newly carpet in the bedrooms and newly appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher and stove. It is close to the main freeways, shopping centers, bus lines, and schools.
- 2 Bedroom
- 1.5 Bathroom
- New Kitchen ( newly refrigerator, dishwasher and stove)
- Living Room
- Washer & Dryer Access (Laundry site on premises)
- 1 Car Garage Parking
- Tenants pay PG&E and Internet
- No pets
For more information or to make an appointment to view this property please contact:
Carmen @ (510)260 9433
1 Year Initial lease, Renter's Insurance is required.
Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
To fill out an application please visit our website at kkc.managebuilding.com and click into the property to apply.
- All necessary forms can be found in the "Documents" tab. Please use our "Rental Check List" as a reference.
Required for the Application Process:
1. Application Submission (can be done online)
2. Credit Report with Credit Score
3. Good Faith Deposit of $500
4. Copy of ID
5. Recent Pay Stubs
- Most recent W2 (2017) or last year's tax return if you are self employment
- last 2 pay stubs
- current bank statement
- a copy of ID/Driver's License
Once you have completed your application and submitted all of your documents, we will run a Credit and Criminal Background Check. A non-refundable application fee of $35 per adult will be required. Cash or credit card is accepted.
Prime Metropolis Properties, Inc. BRE#01962644
Internet not included in rent
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,050, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.