Hyde Park Condominium is located just blocks form the Ballston Metro. You can actually walk through the covered mall on a rainy day. The building has garage parking.
- Luxury high-rise condo/secure building/ with pool.
- Ballston neighborhood
- 4141 N Henderson Road
- Conveniently located 3 blocks from Ballston Metro rail station and Ballston Mall. You have easy access to I-66 and Rt. 50. Harris-Teeter food store next door. Lots of restaurants nearby. Washington DC, the Pentagon and Tysons Corner are just minutes away via Route 66 or Route 50.
BUILDING AMENITIES: community room - 24-hour front desk - garage parking -- on site building management - 2 washer/dryer rooms per floor. Building has restricted access 24 hours. Two pools
- $1550 per month includes rent and utilities (electric, gas, water)
- Yearly parking decal: $120 for 1st parking spot, yearly fee only, no monthly rent
- Resident pays for own cable TV (Comcast or Fios), Internet, and telephone.
- one time $250 move-in fee.
The unit is about 600 square feet with a 20 foot balcony that extends the entire length of the unit with access from the living room and bedroom. The view is lovely, looking towards the mountains in the west, and the Masonic Temple to the east, but you are minutes from downtown DC.
Students who live in this rental at 4141 N Henderson Road #908 attend the following Arlington County Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Barrett Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Swanson Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Washington Lee High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.