Hyde Park Condominium is located just blocks form the Ballston Metro. You can actually walk through the covered mall on a rainy day. The building has garage parking.
- Luxury high-rise condo/secure building/ with pool.
- Ballston neighborhood
- 4141 N Henderson Road
- Conveniently located 3 blocks from Ballston Metro rail station and Ballston Mall. You have easy access to I-66 and Rt. 50. Harris-Teeter food store next door. Lots of restaurants nearby. Washington DC, the Pentagon and Tysons Corner are just minutes away via Route 66 or Route 50.
BUILDING AMENITIES: community room - 24-hour front desk - garage parking -- on site building management - 2 washer/dryer rooms per floor. Building has restricted access 24 hours. Two pools
- $1550 per month includes rent and utilities (electric, gas, water)
- Yearly parking decal: $120 for 1st parking spot, yearly fee only, no monthly rent
- Resident pays for own cable TV (Comcast or Fios), Internet, and telephone.
- one time $250 move-in fee.
The unit is about 600 square feet with a 20 foot balcony that extends the entire length of the unit with access from the living room and bedroom. The view is lovely, looking towards the mountains in the west, and the Masonic Temple to the east, but you are minutes from downtown DC.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.