Enjoy Portland's skyline form this spacious hillside condo in the heart of Nob Hill! Steps away from NW 23rd restaurants, cafes, shops, and Washington Park. Perched above Portland with panoramic views of the city, this is the ultimate urban retreat!
- Spectacular views of the city, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, and Mt. Adams.
- Walking distance from NW 23rd, parks, hiking trails, and Downtown PDX.
- Open floor plan with amazing natural light.
- Front loader washer & dryer in unit.
- 1 parking spot included in rent price.
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher) & crystal quartz counter-tops!
- Walk-in closet with full 360-buildout and shoe shelving.
- Incredible storage space in-unit.
- Private forced air gas furnace.
- Spacious bath with tile shower and marble counter-top.
- Over-sized patio with full patio set.
- Garden area with room to plant!
- Gas, water, & garbage included in rent.
Private showings can be scheduled at your convenience.
Move in date can be anytime between 12/12 and 1/1.
This listing is priced similarly to the average 1 bedroom home in Hillside.
Students who live in this rental at 413 NW Uptown Terrace #1A attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
East Sylvan Middle School
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.