Enjoy Portland's skyline form this spacious hillside condo in the heart of Nob Hill! Steps away from NW 23rd restaurants, cafes, shops, and Washington Park. Perched above Portland with panoramic views of the city, this is the ultimate urban retreat!
- Spectacular views of the city, Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, and Mt. Adams.
- Walking distance from NW 23rd, parks, hiking trails, and Downtown PDX.
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher) & crystal quartz counter-tops!
- Walk-in closet with full 360-buildout and shoe shelving.
- Incredible storage space in-unit.
- Private forced air gas furnace.
- Beautiful chocolate birch flooring.
- Spacious bath with tile shower and marble counter-top.
- Front loader washer & dryer in unit.
- Spacious patio with full patio set.
- Gas, water, & garbage included in rent.
- Includes 1 parking spot.
- Heated driveway.
This condo can be rented furnished or unfurnished.
Leases less than a year can be negotiated at an additional cost. Private showings can be scheduled beginning November 19th.
Move in date can be anytime between 12/12 and 1/1.
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Hillside by $537.
Students who live in this rental at 413 NW Uptown Terrace #1A attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.