Weekly leases available for $1250 per week; $2750 monthly.
Enjoy comfort and privacy at Edgewood Cityview at 412, a fully furnished 3-story, 2-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in the heart of the Historic Old Fourth Ward.
- Edgewood Cityview at 412 is a large 1,700 square foot space with a spacious living room, open kitchen with updated appliances and dining room.
- There are two bedrooms, each with a queen sized bed, wall-mounted flat screen television with Direct TV, walk-in closet with built-in shelves for plenty of storage as well as a connecting bathroom with fresh towels, soap, hair dryer, etc.
- Should you ever need to sleep more than four people. I offer one queen-sized blow-up mattress for additional guests.
- There is a side-by-side washer/dryer in the unit for use.
- Secure high-speed internet access/Wi-Fi.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for day to day meal preparation including dishes, pots, pans, and a toaster. There is a full size microwave, gas range and oven.
- 90' projector/television with Direct TV in the living room. This is great for game watching or having a movie theater experience.
- Two secured gated garage parking spaces.
- Short term lease available.
This property is steps from the Edgewood Avenue restaurant and retail district, (Sound Table, Ammazza Pizza, Cafe Circa, Noni's, Miso Izakaya, Joystick Game Bar) the Martin Luther King Jr. Center, Ebenezer Baptist Church, Sweet Auburn Market and Georgia State University. Because of the unit's ideal location, you are directly connected to Downtown, Midtown, Inman Park, and the Virginia Highlands. You'll also be directly on the brand new Atlanta Streetcar line that is currently in construction connecting to Centennial Park and downtown.
Appliance Type: Dryer
Appliance Type: Washer
Cooling System: Air Conditioning
Floor Covering: Hardwood
Short term leases available (weekly, monthly), please inquire for details
Market rate for this listing is $2,500 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $3,500, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 2 bedroom home in Sweet Auburn by $1,687.
Students who live in this rental at 412 Chamberlain Street attend the following Atlanta Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Hope-Hill Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Inman Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Henry W Grady High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.