* Woodsy and some ocean views
* Close to trendy Noe Valley, Cole Valley, Golden Gate Park, UCSF
* Easy access to 280 and 101
* Excellent public transportation and close to Forest Hill Muni Station
* Living room with wood burning fireplace and huge windows and is very bright
* Formal dining room
* Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
* Harwood floor throughout.
* 3 bedrooms with ample closet space
* 2 full fully remodeled baths featuring a separate bath and shower.
Available from July
Alex_Vaynberg @ Hotmail.com
No pets. No smokers
Washer & Dryer at the property
At $4,200, this home is priced $1,428 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Midtown Terrace.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.