Price reduced. Serious inquiries only, please. Rental history, employment history and current income will be verified when an application is submitted.
Available for move-in August 5, 2017
Tenant occupied. Please do not disturb tenant. Showings will be available by appointment only multiple times per week.
Email or text are preferred. Phone calls will be returned in the evening.
This single family attached home in Waimanalo offers the convenience of being near Kailua town and Waimanalo beach, on the bus line, and yet is in a quieter part of the island. The highlight of this home is the renovated kitchen with Silestone (quartz) countertops and all stainless steel appliances. The four bedrooms are large with ample storage space. The upstairs lanai offers a view of Olomana Peaks and the kitchen windows look toward the Ko`olau mountains.
- four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms (both with bathtubs)
- three of the bedrooms could comfortably accommodate a king-sized bed
- ceiling fan in each of the bedrooms and one in the kitchen
- a recently renovated kitchen with all stainless steel appliances including a double-oven, 5 burner electric range, built-in microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator; this kitchen was designed for a family who cooks and was built with love
- four closets/storage throughout the first floor in addition to a closet in each bedroom and additional storage in carport (16'x4' elevated storage along roof line)
- all hard floors (except carpet on stairs)
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom downstairs; 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs
- all appliances stay in the home
- off street parking (comfortably for three cars in carport and driveway); street parking is possible also
- ground floor lanai accessible from two rooms
- lanai off of both upstairs bedrooms
- ample storage space in carport
- low maintenance palm trees and landscaping; multiple producing papaya trees on property
- as is common in homes in Hawaii, the laundry is located outside off of the carport. There is currently a front load washing machine and an electric dryer (though we encourage line drying)
- one block off of bus line (57, 77 and 89)
- washer and dryer on property for tenant use at no additional cost
- cable and internet ready
- less than one mile from Waimanalo beach (one of the top beaches in the US)
- commute to/from Honolulu is around 30 minutes at low traffic times; 45-60 minutes at heaviest traffic times
- commute to Marine Corps Base Hawaii in Kaneohe is about 15-20 minutes through Kailua
- walking distance to Waimanalo Public Library, Waimanalo Elementary school and Waimanalo Middle school
- safe neighborhood, nice neighbors and a small playground in the neighborhood
- landlord will cover the water, sewage, garbage, yard waste expense for the property up to $200/month
- tenant responsible for electric bill and any chosen cable/internet services
Well-behaved dogs will be welcomed on a case by case basis. Cats may be considered. If our home insurance policy restricts the breed of your pet, it may still be possible if applicant obtains a renter?s insurance policy which covers the specific breed. A pet security deposit of $1,000 will be required for the first pet and an additional amount may be required for subsequent pets with the total pet deposit not to exceed the equivalent of one month rent.
We love this home and we are looking for renters who will settle in and call this space "home" and share in our love for the beauty of this space. Military families are welcome. No smoking in house.
Adding some candor to this posting - we are a couple raising a family, not a property management company. I worked in university housing for a long time and understand what being a good landlord means. We are honest and extremely fair people. Perhaps it is the right fit for you?
Shared responsibility for utilities. Landlord will cover water, sewage, garbage, recycling, and yard waste up to $200/month. Tenant is responsible for electric, cable and/or internet. There is a separate studio in lower level of house. Main house tenant carries contract with Hawaiian Electric Company and landlords will give a $150/month credit towards your rent to cover the electric charges of studio tenant (when occupied).
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $3,100, while 4 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.