Spacious and Modern Tri-Level Townhouse with Easy Commute to San Francisco.
This beautiful condo is located in the Zephyr Gate complex situated along Oakland's industrial shores in the up-and-coming Central Station neighborhood. This tri-level townhouse, built in 2011, has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. High ceilings and an abundance of sunlight are on every floor. The main level has an open floor plan with an open living/dining room, bamboo flooring, a half bathroom, and a beautiful, spacious kitchen featuring granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large pantry closet. A flight of stairs accesses the third floor, which features two additional bedroom suites, each with their own bathrooms. The lower level houses the third bedroom and its en-suite bathroom, with a flight of stairs leading to the main floor. The home is completed with an attached garage and in-unit washer and dryer. This thoughtfully designed home is ideal for entertaining and enjoying life.
Zephyr Gate is a Green Point-rated 130-unit townhouse development that is on the cutting edge of innovative, environmentally sensitive construction. Repurposed building materials, efficient heating and air systems, drought-resistant landscaping, and Energy Star appliances help to make the townhomes at Zephyr Gate ecologically friendly and affordable.
This townhome is in a great commuter location, making it popular with professionals who work in San Francisco or downtown Oakland. The West Oakland BART station is a mile away, and from there, the ride to downtown San Francisco is less than 10 minutes and central Oakland is a short three minutes away. All major East Bay freeways and the Bay Bridge are nearby.
* 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
* 1,556 sq. ft. per owner
* High ceilings
* Open floor plan living room and kitchen
* Balcony off living room
* Kitchen features granite counters and stainless steel GE Profile appliances
* Spacious master suite with full bathroom
* Half bathroom on the first level
* Recessed lighting
* Central heat and air conditioning
* Bamboo flooring on main level, carpet in bedrooms
* Front-loading washer and dryer in unit
* 2-car garage
* Pets will be considered on an individual basis
* Conveniently located near freeways, BART, AC Transit, and Amtrak
* Close to Jack London Square and downtown Oakland
* Direct access to Highway 880 and the greater Bay Area
* Close to BART and freeway access to San Francisco
* Minutes to Target, Babies R Us, Home Depot, Best Buy, IKEA, Bay Street Emeryville 26
At $4,150, this listing is priced $663 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Prescott.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.