Studio Apartment Close to UW and Wallingford - This studio is located in a small, 5-unit building steps from the Burke Gilman Trail, Wallingford, UW and I5. Location, location, location. Available Now!
- Minimum one year lease required
- $50/month for water, sewer. garbage
- No smoking allowed
- No laundry services on site
- Viewings by appointment only. Please go to our website to schedule a viewing.
- $40.00 Application Fee per applicant
- No application accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person with a Maple Leaf Management agent.
- All calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants
- Security Deposit of one months rent and Last Months rent required. The Security Deposit and Last Months rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
- Pet(s) negotiable. Additional pet deposit and/or additional rent may apply.
Showings by appointment only. Please email to schedule a showing. No phone calls please. Please do not apply until you've toured the apartment.
#UWrental #Wallingfordrental #Seattlerental
This listing is cheaper than the average studio in Wallingford by $261.
Students who live in this rental at 4050 5th Avenue NE #1 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Green Lake Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Hamilton International Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Roosevelt High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.