Cute two bedroom condo in Salem! - Cute two bedroom condo in Salem! Spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo with bright living room and dining area. The kitchen features granite counters and ample cabinet space. New carpet, washer and dryer included, jetted bathtub and new carpet. Check out the back deck to enjoy this spring and summer.
Thank you for choosing Jim McNeeley Real Estate & Property Management, Inc.!
We require you to view the exterior of the property in person before we will schedule a viewing.
Properties will not typically be shown until after the availability date.
Renters Insurance is due upon taking possession of the property.
Screening Fee: $50 per adult (anyone 18 or older)
Lease Terms: 12 months
Date Available for Viewing (subject to change): NOW!
Heat: Forced Air
Utilities included in rent: Water, Sewer, Garbage (provided by HOA)
Utilities paid by tenants: Electric (PGE) & Gas (NWN)
Appliances: Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stacking washer/dryer
Year Built: 1971
Levels: One level unit on main level of building
Vehicle Restrictions: No boat, trailer or RV without approval
School District: Salem - to be verified by interested parties
PET POLICY: Possible w/ approval and increased deposit
Special Terms: No smoking inside the premises including the garage
Our application process includes, but is not limited to-
* Credit, criminal and eviction check for all tenants 18 and older
* Rental history verification for all applicants applying
* Verifying your combined household income is at minimum three (3) times the rent amount
* If pets are allowed and approved by the property owner, the security deposit will be increased by $500 per approved pet, with a maximum of two pets. See website for breed restrictions.
* Applications will not be processed until applicants view the interior of the home. Properties will not typically be shown until after the availability date.
*Please view our application process and criteria before applying: http
INFORMATION NOT GUARANTEED AND SHOULD BE VERIFIED.
SQUARE FOOTAGE IS APPROXIMATE & MAY INCLUDE BOTH FINISHED & UNFINISHED AREAS.
SCHOOL AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.