Modern Living in Historic Point Richmond: Move-In Bonus.
The Point is, well, pretty much on point. Don't miss out on your opportunity to be the one of the first to live in this brand-new community conveniently located within the historic small "downtown" of Point Richmond. This large open-concept 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is well lit and has beautiful modern dark gray wood-patterned luxury vinyl tile (LVT) floors; high ceilings; quadruple-pane windows; forced-air conditioning and heating; a large exclusive-use patio; and a full-size washer and gas dryer in the unit. The modern open kitchen has a Caesarstone quartz countertop and backsplash and stainless steel GE appliances including a gas range. The large bathroom has high-end finishes and a tub. The apartment is uber-efficient with a Navien tankless gas hot water heater, LED lighting, and spray foam insulation for superior sound insulation and temperature regulation. Parking for 1 car completes the home.
With modern looks, designer finishes, great amenities, and organic touches, the Point is one of the most convenient buildings in the Bay Area. Life at newly-built the Point is care-free with all the latest technology; energy-efficient heating and power; plenty of light and space; and a focus on healthy, eco-friendly living right in Point Richmond, Richmond, California. Amenities include landscaped common areas, bike parking, and a rooftop deck with a fireplace and a view of the park, hills, and homes of Point Richmond.
The Point is more than just a rental housing complex: it's a neighborhood, and any good neighborhood comes with lots of amenities for the locals including an upcoming coffee shop and brewery. One of the reasons the Point is so special is its location within the small "downtown" of Point Richmond. At the same time, it is just minutes from Berkeley, Larkspur, and downtown San Francisco. Point Richmond is a gem, enjoying a historic small-town feel with quaint coffee shops, beaches, shops, restaurants, and even an old-fashioned barber.
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
* 644 sq. ft. per developer
* Open-concept living room with hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, window treatments
* Kitchen features high-quality quartz countertops and backsplash; stainless steel GE appliances including gas range, dishwasher, and microwave; and solid plywood constructed cabinetry with soft-close hinges
* Bedroom with large closet with built-ins
* Bathroom with solid plywood constructed cabinetry; soft-close hinges; towel bar handles; high-quality quartz countertop, backsplash, and tub and shower surround for modern luxury look and no cleaning of dirty grout
* Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) flooring throughout living areas and bedroom
* Washer and gas dryer in unit
* Large patio
* Forced-air conditioning and heating
* Navien tankless gas hot water heater
* 1-car parking
* Pets considered on an individual basis with $50 per month pet rent
* Move-in bonus: sign 12-month lease for 1 month's free rent! (The price listed is the average rent over a 12 month period; 30 days will be $0 and the remaining monthly rent will be $2,400.)
* Landscaped common areas
* Roof deck with fireplace
* Parking and pedestrian entrances closed at night for controlled access for residents only
* Bike parking.
from 2:00pm to
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,200, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.