Water view single family, two-level home.
- Easy highway accessibility.
- Beach and water access to Narrow River within short distance
- 2 miles to Narragansett Town Beach
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, family/dining room, extra room with no windows
- Kitchen with all appliances
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Washer and dryer
- Town water/sewage, oil heat
- Very large lot backs up to open space.
Yearly lease only. One small size dog is OK.
Tenant responsible for all utilities.
Please email/text with any questions or text or call at 401-249-0550 to leave a voicemail.
Laundry: In Unit
No Utilities included in rent
Small Dogs Allowed
Yearly lease only. Tenant responsible for all utilities
At $1,600, this home is priced $176 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in South Kingstown.
Students who live in this rental at 402 Middlebridge Road attend the following South Kingstown Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
South Kingstown High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.