Huge 2700 s.f. 4-Bedroom Waterfront Property Featuring, Two Full Custom Vanity Tile Baths, All Of The Bedrooms Are Spacious, Ton's Of Closets and Storage Space, Updated Eat-In-Kitchen All Newer Appliances, Front Load Washer and Dryer, Huge Open Fireplace Living and Dining Room Floor Plan, Hardwood Flooring Throughout and Five Off-Street Parking Spaces Included.
- SPECIAL ONLY $975. Per. Person. &; 2700 .f. Of Spacious Living Space.
- Area Amenities: Located Right On Morrisey Blvd. Oceanfront Views, Convenient and Easy Access To The Red Line and UMass Boston Campus, Boston College High School and Shopping etc.
- 4-Large Bedroom Single Family Home. Generous Closet and Storage Space.
- 2-Full Custom Vanity Tile Baths.
- Updated Eat-In-Kitchen Offering Newer Appliances.
- Huge Open Fireplace Living and Dining Room Floor Plan.
- Lot's Of Windows Lot's Of Natural Sunlight. Breath The Fresh Ocean Air.
- Yes, Your Pets Are Welcome Here.
- 5-Off-Street Parking Spaces. and Outdoor Space.
- Front Load Washer/Dryer.
- Minutes To The Red Line.
- Call, Text or Email George To Arrange For Your Earliest Possible Showing.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
At $3,900, this home is priced $703 more than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in North Dorchester.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.