$200 Move-in Bonus
**New paint throughout! New furniture
PET FRIENDLY (all pets/all sizes)
Available IMMEDIATELY--you choose the best date for you!
- 20th Floor FURNISHED Studio w/ partial OCEAN VIEW and Ala Wai Canal/mountain views 1 block from Hilton Hawaiian Village (Building: Villa on Eaton Square)
(pictures in ad are from the unit's window which runs the entire length of the apartment)
- Secured building, restricted access, 24-hour security monitoring on-site
- FREE reserved covered Parking spot (1)
- FREE utilities (cable, wifi, AC, electricity, water)
- Full-size kitchen, Full-size refrigerator/stove with oven
- Bathroom closet so big I had to take two pictures to fit it all in!!
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Flat screen HD TV
- Queen-size bed
- Linens, towels, dishes--all INCLUDED!
- Amazing rooftop panoramic views of Diamond Head, ocean and Waikiki with rooftop pool and reclining chairs, fitness center, yoga room, sauna, showers, library, and stainless steel BBQ grills on huge top floor deck
- Walking distance of downtown Waikiki beach, Hilton Hawaiian Village Lagoon, 1 block from Wailana Coffee House (!!), surfing, marinas, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Hawaii Convention Center and more (20 min walk to base of Diamond Head)
- Food Pantry grocery store next door to Condo facility
- Close to bus stops
This listing is priced above the average studio in Waikiki by $282.
Students who live in this rental at 400 Hobron Lane #2004 attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
President Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
President George Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Kaimuki High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.