Fully Furnished Condo at Bridgeview.
Classic and contemporary finishes combine to create the ultimate urban dwelling in this coveted waterfront South Beach location. This fully furnished 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom condo is located on the 18th floor of the Bay side of the building with views to the north and directly of the Bay Bridge from the living room, bedroom, and balcony. A small den offers a convenient built-in office space with plenty of storage. In-unit laundry is included, and 1-car parking is available for an additional fee.
This modern lifestyle community consists of a 26-story tower and adjacent 15-story tower with a total of 245 units. Bridgeview is a full-service building with a 24-hour guard, a doorperson, and concierge services. The building amenities include a well-appointed fitness center, heated spa, lap pool, and a roof deck with outdoor barbecue grills.
Bridgeview is close to many of San Francisco?s most desirable destinations such as the Financial District, Union Square, the Embarcadero Waterfront, AT&T Ball Park, and the Ferry Building with its famed farmer?s market as well as many of the City?s finest restaurants. There is always somewhere to dine with world-class cuisine near your residence. Bridgeview is conveniently located at the nexus of public transportation including 101/280, the Bay Bridge, the Caltrain station, BART, Muni, and the soon-to-open Transbay Center.
* Fully furnished
* 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
* 828 sq. ft. per owner
* Formal entrance
* Spacious living and dining area with east-facing windows
* Kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite countertops, vented gas range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
* Bedroom has balcony and closet organizers
* Bathroom features limestone vanity and floor and bathtub with full tile surrounds and glass partial tub enclosure
* Den/office nook
* Hardwood floors
* Crown molding
* Central fresh air supply system
* Energy-efficient double-paned insulated windows
* Bosch washer/dryer in unit
* 1-car parking available for an additional fee
* 1-year lease term
* Concierge service
* 24-hour guard and doorperson
* Heated pool and spa
* Fitness center
* Roof garden/sun deck with barbecues
* Coveted South Beach location 20
At $3,800, this listing is priced $38 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in South Beach.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.