This cute townhouse is located in Bernal Heights with easy access to freeways, BART station(Muni line#67 to 24th & Mission), shopping on Mission and Cortland Streets, Farmers Market. Built in 2003, it has many conveniences to enjoy.
- 1 car parking in garage
- Open plan Living Room/Dining Area/Kitchen
- Living Room has bay window
- Kitchen has granite counters with eating bar, wood cabinets and wood floors
- Side-by-side refrigerator with in door ice & water, gas stove, dishwasher, disposal, stainless steel sink
- Half bath with pedestal sink
- Balcony which looks out to hillside
- Storage area off balcony
- Washer/Dryer off balcony
- 2 Bedrooms include a front bedroom with a bay window, rear bedroom with a view of the hillside
- 1 bath with pedestal sink and shower over tub
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- 866 square feet
- Owner pays water and garbage
- Building has exterior security cameras
1 pet may be considered, subject to landlord approval
Application : $3,390.00
For further information or to schedule a viewing, contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros
Realtor, Luxury Leasing Agent
(415) 766-2441 ext 110
Marketing @ AzariPM.com
LEARN ABOUT US:
#1 PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FRANCHISE:
The Azari Real Estate Group is a Full-Service Brokerage Firm and we are your one-stop shop for all of your real estate and housing needs!
Please note that though the information about the listed property contained herein is deemed to be from reliable sources, prospective tenants should always do their own physical inspection of the property prior to entering into any agreements for lease or rent.
Rental Terms: Rent: $3,390, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $3,390, Available Now
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Garbage included in rent
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Water included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $3,500 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $3,390, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.