Available for May 1st! The move-in costs are ONLY 1st Month's Rent, 1 Month Security Deposit, and 1/2 Month Broker's Fee for well-qualified applicants.
Gorgeous! Spacious + Updated 1 Bedroom/1 Bath w/ Private Balcony on Quint Ave in Allston Village. Only steps to Brighton Ave, where there are numerous local restaurants, attractions, and live entertainment.
This apartment features hardwood flooring throughout, modern eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and disposal, spacious living room, large bedroom with balcony, ample closet space, and fully tiled bathroom. Rent includes heat and hot water, and there are laundry facilities on site.
- The landlord is paying Half of the Broker's Fee
- Professionally Managed
- Exciting location, walking distance to numerous restaurants and attractions
- Sunny Eat-in kitchen w/ dishwasher and disposal
- Private Balcony
- 5-minute walk to Ringer Park
- Cat Friendly
- Includes heat and hot water
- Laundry facilities on site
- Free on-street parking with a residential sticker
- Off-street parking available for $175/month next to the building, and $125/month the next street over.
- 5-minute walk to the B-Line at Harvard Ave Station
- 3-minute walk the 51, 57, 57A, and 66 Bus Lines
- 7-minute walk to the 501, 503, 907, 9701, 9702, and 9703 Bus Lines
- 501 Bus Line has express service to downtown Boston
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.