With eats treats & beats right around the corner, this home is nestled in a residential neighborhood.
Great location. Great interior! Great back yard! Great price!
Centrally located, getting around is a snap! Walk. Bike. Zip. Bus and light-rail nearby. Walkscore.com 93 out of 100.
* 1 mi to Emanuel Hospital, OHSU 5.4 mi, 11 min mild traffic
* 1.4 mi to Adidas HQ,
* 2.5 mi to downtown.
* Easy jump on freeway to Columbia Gorge.
* Street parking. No fee or permit required. Popular area, so parking in front is likely when Mississippi Av is not hopping.
* No smoking
* A/C in living room window
* No pets
Take a video tour of home & ADU below shortstaypdx.com The next best thing to being here!
* Rent 30% of income, collectively if 2 applicants
* 1 month pay stubs.
* First, Last & deposit.
* Pet agreement with owner's prior approval.
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Boise by $424.
Students who live in this rental at 3964 N Michigan Avenue 97227 Unfurnished attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Jefferson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.