Charming home in Minneapolis! Available JULY 7TH
- Great 3 bedroom 1 bathroom single-family home in a quiet neighborhood in Minneapolis. AVAILABLE JULY 7TH
This charming home offers:
-Beautiful hardwood floors
-Spacious bedrooms and walk in closets
-Fenced in yard
-Front porch great for the upcoming summer months
-Shed providing storage space
-In unit full size washer and dryer
-Easy access to downtown, close to highway 94 and parks
Please contact VSM Real Estate to schedule a showing today: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 651.447.7368
1. 12 months or longer lease term
2. $50 application fee per person over the age of 18
3. This property is NOT section 8 approved.
4. Tenant paid utilities: electricity, gas, water/sewer, trash, phone, internet, cable and lawn/snow care.
5. Pets are conditional with a nonrefundable pet fee. NO CATS PLEASE. (Amount of nonrefundable fee and acceptance of pet to be determined; see agent for details).
6. Please confirm property availability and lease terms prior to application.
7. Agency Disclosure: VSM Real Estate is an authorized agent of the property owner and represents them as their property management company. VSM owes tenants and prospective tenants honesty and fair dealings. VSM and the property owner will adhere to all applicable laws related to this transaction.
Cable ready, Hardwood floors, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Walk-in closets, Front porch, Shed, Laundry room / hookups, Oven / range, Heat - gas
No Cats Allowed
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
At $1,300, this listing is priced $52 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Webber-Camden.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.