- Available August 1st
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom apartment on 21st floor of High Rise
- Updated appliances including Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Stove, Microwave, Garbage Disposal
- In-Unit Washer and Dryer
- Lots of closet space
- Building amenities include: Pool, Bike Room, Exercise Room with updated equipment (weights, ellipticals, treadmills, stationary bikes), 24/7 Doorman, extra storage unit in basement
- Beautiful view of Lake Michigan
- Steps from shopping, restaurants, grocery stores
- Short walk to the Red Line
- Convenience store attached to the building
- Garage Parking for an extra $130/month
Utilities included except for electric and internet
One year lease starting either August 1st or September 1st.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,475, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Lake View by $43.
Students who live in this rental at 3930 N Pine Grove Avenue #2113 attend the following City of Chicago School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Brennemann Elementary School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Nicholas Senn High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.