Bedroom(s): 3 + Partial Finished Basement
Garage(s): 2 Car Detached Garage + RV Parking
Square Ft: Approx 1,400
Washer/Dryer: Hook Up?s
Sprinkler System: Yes
Heating: Heat Pump and Wood Stove
Floor(s): Hardwood Laminate, Carpet and Vinyl
Gated Community: No
Available: Approx June 21st. Property is occupied. Showings by Appointment.
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog or cat. Max 2 pets total: Cats and Dogs 25lbs or less. All pets must be of age 1 or older. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
- This property is equipped with a Sprinkler System. Tenants are to take caution when mowing the grass in the back yard. Please make yourself aware of the locations of the sprinkler system so that you do not run them over. Tenants are responsible for winterize the Sprinkler System. Tenants will also be required to use them in the summer and are set on a timer for convenience. Any repairs needed due to negligence will be tenant responsibility.
- This property is equipped with an Alarm System. If tenants wish to use the system they will be required to set up an account in their name. All fees and false alarms will be tenant responsibility. After tenants set up their account and alarm code, they will be required to provide this information to NRB Property Management to keep on file. Any repairs needed due to negligence will be tenant responsibility.
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
We advise calling our office (at 253.537.6500) prior to submitting an application to confirm the property is still available. Although we try to provide accurate information, our properties do turn over quickly. It?s not uncommon for a property to be claimed by a Pre-Approved Applicant, or to have someone apply immediately. Sometimes there are applications being submitted while you?re asking your questions and we don?t have any way of knowing that is occurring as the two links (Available Listings and the Application Site) are not connected to one another. We process applications on a first come, first serve basis. It is very common for us to receive multiple applications on the same day against any given property. Owners are consulted about the Applicants before final approval is granted. Please review our Application Disclosure at http
nrbproperties.net/apply_online_here/ . For Rental Criteria questions please visit http
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in North End by $208.
Students who live in this rental at 3913 N Mullen Street attend the following Tacoma School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Sherman Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mason Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Wilson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.