Newly renovated single family home in Kaimuki available immediately (Back House). New flooring, refrigerator, kitchen and bathroom furnishings. Ideal for small family. This is a non-smoking rental property. Also no pets allowed. Credit/Background Check ($40 applicant fee), No Section 8
Monthly rent: $2150. Water and electricity included.
- Security deposit: $2150, due at signing.
- Month to Month Rental agreement.
- Small yard for garden.
- Washing machine, Dryer and Clothesline
- 2 Car Parking
- Easy access on and off the freeway
- Nearby bus stops only half a block away from 18th Avenue
- Half mile away from Kahala Mall, Times Supermarket
- Nearby banks, restaurants and parks
- Nearby schools: Waialae Elementary School, Kaimuki Middle School, Kalani High School, Kapiolani Community College
Scam Alert: Someone is impersonating me on Craigslist and trying to rent my unit for $1000. He goes by the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.