I am renting my newly, extensively renovated, one bedroom one and one-half bath corner condo with PRIVATE PARKING - located just steps away from Dolores Park!
Some highlights of the space:
- Elegant and light-infused with large bay windows in every room
- Custom oak floors line the Living Room, Formal Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen (with abundant counter space, top of line appliances & second wetbar/sink), Bedroom, Bath and Powder Room - all outfitted with luxury fixtures and finishes
- One of a kind, "concealed" Home Office with built-in desk of Carrara marble
- In-home Laundry
- Newly installed security system and Nest protect/thermostat equipped
- One car independent garage parking with space for storage. Also included is one large storage unit for your private use.
- Ideal location, sitting between the Castro, Noe Valley, and Mission neighborhoods; just blocks away from some of the best restaurants, bars, shopping, etc.
- The attached photos are from when the unit was staged (1-year ago). It will come unfurnished
Available: December 1st, 2017
Please respond to this post to schedule a time to see this ideally located, spectacular unit!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.