389 NW Yamhill St, Sheridan - ** RENTER'S INSURANCE REQUIRED**
- Built in 1994
- 811 Sq. Ft.
- One year lease
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Double car garage
- Single story home
- Fenced yard
- Two dogs allowed upon approval by owner
- Yard work maintained by tenant
- Utilities are tenant responsibility
- Property includes: stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, garage remote, and W/D hookups
- Income requirement of 2.5-3 times the rental amount to qualify
- Deposits range from 125%-200% of rental amount
- 3-5 years of verifiable rental history or cosigner required
- Application fees are $50/adult
Tags: McMinnville, Lafayette, Yamhill, Carlton, Dayton, Amity, Sheridan, Willamina Area
Market rate for this listing is $1,250 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $995, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Yamhill County by $169.
Students who live in this rental at 389 NW Yamhill Street attend the following Sheridan School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Sheridan High School
Grades 9 - 12
out of 10
Grades K - 8
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.