Modern SOMA Loft Living.
Come home to a modern and contemporary 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft in the heart of SOMA. The dramatic two-story open-concept living space features a spacious living room with soaring ceilings, double-height windows, and a large gourmet kitchen.
Flooded with natural light, the expansive living room features functional flooring updates and a quaint balcony. This level also houses the modern kitchen and a full bathroom. On the second floor, the airy bedroom looks out onto the spacious living area and offers an en-suite bathroom. There is an in-unit washer and dryer. One parking space is included in the building's gated garage.
388 Townsend is a 20-unit live/work loft building constructed in 1999 and located in the best location in SOMA at the epicenter of activity: AT&T Park, Lucky Strike Bowling, shopping, restaurants, bars and transportation are all within immediate proximity, and the Fourth and King Caltrain station is just across the street.
* 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
* Light-filled with soaring ceilings and open floor plan
* Expansive windows
* Dramatic living/dining space
* Open kitchen with stainless steel counters, walnut finish wood cabinetry, stainless appliances
* Balcony off living room
* 2 full bathrooms with premium finishes
* In-unit washer/dryer in laundry closet
* 1-car parking in building garage
* Small pets will be considered on an individual basis (under 40 lbs.)
* Boutique 20-unit live/work building
* Central location blocks to AT&T Park, Lucky Strike Bowling, shopping, restaurants, bars and transportation; even Caltrain is just across the street
* Transit Score of 96, Walk Score of 88, Bike Score of 91
AVAILABLE JANUARY 28TH_
Market rate for this listing is $3,600 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $3,550, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.