1. Walk to Fremont BART Station, desirable Parkmont Elementary school, Centerville Junior High and Washington High School, and shopping, hospital, etc
2. Newly remodeled in end of 2016.
3. Upgraded kitchen with granite counter top, style back slash, auto clean gas stove, microwave, refrigerator, cherry wood cabinets, two sink and faucet, marble floor, lighting
4. Dual pane windows and sliding door with shutters. Private front yard
5. Both bathrooms with expensive upgrade, shower over tubs
6. Washer and dryer are including in unit
7. One car garage, one covered parking with extra locked storage room
8. Rent including water, garage. Tenant pay PG& E and cable
9. One month deposit $2,750
13. No smoking, no section 8, credit score above 700, income above 3 times of the rent, A positive rental history is required
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.