1. Walk to Fremont BART Station, desirable Parkmont Elementary school, Centerville Junior High and Washington High School, and shopping, hospital, etc
2. Newly remodeled in end of 2016.
3. Upgraded kitchen with granite counter top, style back slash, auto clean gas stove, microwave, refrigerator, cherry wood cabinets, two sink and faucet, marble floor, lighting
4. Dual pane windows and sliding door with shutters. Private front yard
5. Both bathrooms with expensive upgrade, shower over tubs
6. Washer and dryer are including in unit
7. One car garage, one covered parking with extra locked storage room
8. Rent including water, garage. Tenant pay PG& E and cable
9. One month deposit $2,550
13. No smoking, no section 8, credit score above 700, income above 3 times of the rent, A positive rental history is required
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.