2 Blocks from Creighton Shuttle & close to UNMC
- 3 large bedrooms
- Master Suite (11 x 18) with full bath walk-in closet and sitting room (14 x 14)
- Bedroom #2 (15 x 11) with walk-in closet
- Bedroom #3 (12 x 10) with walk-in closet built-in shelf
- Main floor full bath
- Garage with large workshop (Available summer 2017)
- ADT Monitored Security with Smartphone App (included)
- Central Air
- High Efficiency Furnace
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Full basement includes washer and dryer and plenty of natural light. Can be used for storage or additional living space.
- Location: Borders Walnut Creek Park
- Inquiries e-mail Mainsail.Properties.LLC@gmail.com
Property fully renovated including hardwood floors interior paint & plumbing. Exterior renovation includes new roof high-efficiency windows. E-mail for a showing.
1.3 miles to UNMC & Creighton (2 blocks to Creighton Shuttle). Charming Craftsman home overlooking historic Walnut Hill Park. 1446 finished Sq/ft plus full basement (996 Sq/ft). SECTION 8 NOT ACCEPTED - NO PETS - NO SMOKING
Market rate for this listing is $1,150 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,150, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Omaha by $149.
Students who live in this rental at 3834 Hamilton Street attend the following Omaha Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Walnut Hill Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Lewis & Clark Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Benson Magnet High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.