Brand New, Modern, 1 Bedroom, 1 bath in a private home with a beautiful backyard.
Be the first to rent this newly constructed unit with Alexa powered lighting.
Unit just renovated with top quality features:
- Spacious open layout
- Internet connected, remote controlled Heated Floors in bathroom and kitchen to keep warm in the winter, cool in the summer, so nice in the morning...
- Living room w/new automatic gas fireplace, heating the unit with minimal utility costs
- Alexa powered lighting
- Alexa - Turn All Lights On
- Alexa - Turn Mellow Mode On
- Bedroom has a barn door for privacy, or open for more open floor plan
- Full kitchen, w/all new KitchenAid appliances
- New full size Washer/Dryer
- Walk in shower
- New on-demand gas hot water, further reducing costs
Enjoy moonlight nights, with a large Camellia tree, creating a wonderful sanctuary.
- Just minutes to walking, hiking, biking in gorgeous Discovery Park
- Met Market around the corner
- QFC a bit further
- Downtown Magnolia just mins away, including a community pool
- Walk across the locks into Ballard for dinner, or the Sunday morning Ballard Market
Garage parking available for EV cars, including charge port
Students who live in 3818 33rd Avenue W attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lawton Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.