This Row Home is available immediately
- $650 plus all utilities
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1004 sq. ft.
- On street parking
- Other rooms include a Eat-In kitchen and living room
- Tile floor
- Front porch
- Full basement -
- Philadelphia School District
- Nice sized bedrooms with ample closets
- Back yard
- Walk to public transportation and McAlpin Park
- We are offering one year lease or longer if needed
- Showing by appointment only
- Questions / Showing - To ask questions or schedule a showing please contact Rod at 610-717-8587 (cell) or call our office at 215-695-3007 ext. 223 after normal business hours.
- Application Process - To apply for this property there is a $40.00 non-refundable application fee and applicants must put three months down to move in (first month, last month, and security deposit). Del Val Realty & Property Management will review your income(s), credit, rental and employment history and other information in order to verify that you qualify for the property. Unless otherwise noted in the ad, regretfully our policy is that pets are not permitted in our rental properties.
- Applications - If you would like to complete an application prior to seeing the property you can cut and paste this link into your browser - and either complete an application online or you can print out an application and bring with you when you see the property.
- Other Rentals - To see our other available listings, please cut and paste this link into your browser - http
- Property listed by:
Del Val Realty & Property Management
81 Lancaster Avenue, Suite 218
Malvern, PA 19355
All information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
No Utilities included in rent
Tenant pays all utilities
Market rate for this listing is $1,150 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $650, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.