Proven reasons why people choose 38 Dolores:
1) Live in a condo spec building means having luxury finishes for a really great value! Your friends wouldn't want to leave your new pad!
2) People enjoy the "Indoor outdoor" space! Forget about enclosed carpeted hallways. Now it's all about the open space fresh air and ambiance lighting as your hallways!!
3) Welcome home Foodies and Cooking Enthusiasts! Your blogs recipe book yelp reviews and followers will undergo an increase in postings because you'll be enjoying the plethora of restaurants and bars in this neighborhood!
4) Public commuters STOP WORRYING! You have 16th Mission Bart Station Church Street Underground and F Trolley right around your corner. OH! Did I mention the 101 Freeway entrance is conveniently around the block for my East Bay commuters.
5) Want to take a stroll around the park? Check out Corona Heights Mission Dolores Park and Buena Vista Park.
6) Lovers of all things weird and funky -- This neighborhood has the BEST CITY Graffiti artwork: make a detour into the Clarion Alley where graffiti murals changes several times a year.
38 Dolores was mentioned in:
Gold Nugget Grand Award: Market Watch-The Wall Street Journal Press Best Multifamily Housing Project and Attached Residential Project of the Year
7X7SF: An Extra Sensory Experience
Huffington Post Green: San Francisco Apartment Complex Includes Butterfly Habitat
Curbed: San Francisco
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.