- Fantastic Porter Square apartment!
- Eat-in kitchen features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, black countertops, and white cabinets
-Bright living room allows a full couch set, coffee table, and entertainment center
- Large bedrooms can easily accommodate a queen sized bed, dresser, desk, and offer closet space
- Bathroom is comfortable sized with stone tile flooring and tile shower surrounding
- Hardwood flooring
- Laundry in the building
- Rear porch
- Near Porter Square, Star Market, restaurants, shops, hospital, stores, and plenty of other amenities
- Call Harry to learn more about this apartment and to schedule a showing today!
Boston Pads is not responsible for any errors, omissions and change in price, prior sale, rent and withdrawal without notice. All information from sources reliable but not guaranteed. Photographs, videos, description and information about the properties reflect conditions at the time the information was obtained. We are pledged to this letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
At $6,000, this home is priced $1,000 more than the current market rate for a 5 bedroom home in Somerville.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.