Nice Portola neighborhood home close to Highway 101 and 280. Walk to San Bruno Avenue for shopping and restaurants, or close by Farmer's Market.
This great center patio home boasts:
- Living room with decorative fireplace
- Dining room open to living room and kitchen, with access to center patio
- Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal
- 2 Bedrooms with an additional attached room that can be used as an additional bedroom. Access to this bedroom through second bedroom.
- 1 full bathroom with separate shower and tub
- Additional 1/2 bath in garage
- 1 car parking in garage
- Shared washer and dryer
- Spacious shared yard with fruit tree and patio area
Rent : $3500
Security Deposit : $3500
Application fee : $45
For further information or to schedule a viewing, contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros,
Realtor and Luxury Leasing Agent
marketing at azaripm . com
Azari Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
Tenants can also view account information and create and track maintenance requests online from the comfort of their home or on the go with their mobile device! Also our Landlords can access their owner's statements online at any time.
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
Rental Terms: Rent: $3,500, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $3,500
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Market rate for this listing is $3,500 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,500, while 3 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.