Nice Portola neighborhood home close to Highway 101 and 280. Walk to San Bruno Avenue for shopping and restaurants, or close by Farmer's Market.
This great center patio home boasts:
- Living room with decorative fireplace
- Dining room open to living room and kitchen, with access to center patio
- Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal
- 2 Bedrooms with an additional attached room that can be used as an additional bedroom. Access to this bedroom through second bedroom.
- 1 full bathroom with separate shower and tub
- Additional 1/2 bath in garage
- 1 car parking in garage
- Shared washer and dryer
- Spacious shared yard with fruit tree and patio area
Rent : $3500
Security Deposit : $3500
Application fee : $45
For further information or to schedule a viewing, contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros,
Realtor and Luxury Leasing Agent
marketing at azaripm . com
Azari Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
Tenants can also view account information and create and track maintenance requests online from the comfort of their home or on the go with their mobile device! Also our Landlords can access their owner's statements online at any time.
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
Rental Terms: Rent: $3,500, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $3,500
Contact us to schedule a showing.
At $3,500, this home is priced $420 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Portola.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.