We currently have a newly remodeled one bedroom lower apartment, which includes appliances, blinds, and outdoor parking. This apartment rents for $625.00 and requires a one year lease and no pets are allowed. This is a quite and smoke free environment.
To qualified tenants:
1) Must have a MINIMUM of 4 years VERIFIABLE RENTAL HISTORYverifiable.
2) Must have NO EVICTIONS within the last 7 years.
3) Monthly Household Income of $1,800 or More -- Verifiable
4) MUST BE ABLE TO PASS NATIONWIDE BACKGROUND CHECK
1) Please bring valid picture id, social security card, proof of income and $20 screening fee for credit and background checks.
Approximate Apartment Dimensions are as follows
Bedroom: 12 x 13
Living Room: 14 x 15
Kitchen: 10 x 10
Bathroom: 8 x 5
Students who live in this rental at 3756 N 76th Street #2 attend the following Milwaukee School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Eighty-First Street School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Edward a. Macdowell Montessori School
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.