IMPORTANT: House is only available from last week of December or January 1st.
This house is rent by owner. The place has many recent updates with a lot of attention to detail.
Main level has 3 bedrooms, living+kitchen room, and 1.75 bathrooms.
Lower level has 0.75 bathrooms, large family room, and 2 additional recreation / bed rooms.
- Open floor-plan
- Kitchen fully remodeled in 2016. Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops.
- Large panorama windows in living room to your large private, fenced back-yard. Great for kids and entertaining.
- Wood-fireplace in living room; additional fireplace in family room downstairs
- All new paint inside.
- Bathrooms have new tiles and cabinets.
- 3 private parking spots in front of the house that can be accessed independently. 2 in the large driveway, additional one on the street in front of the driveway which will not be taken by others.
- Close to University, Gasworks Park and the Burk-Gillman trail.
- Mature trees in the back-yard.
- Dishwasher is super-quiet: Bosh SHX7PT55UC -- 42 dBA: Quietest Dishwasher Brand in the U.S.
- New microwave: sensor settings, 30seconds button, etc
- All lights at main level dimm-able, and switched by smart switches (eg, Google Home integration)- New shaker-style, white cabinets with many large drawers. Blum hinges for easy rollout-roll-in. All soft-close.
- plenty of storage space
- 2 Horse-power, restaurant-grade garbage disposal
This listing is priced above the average 4 bedroom home in Wallingford by $958.
This rental at 3721 Meridian Avenue N is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.