IMPORTANT: House is only available from January 1st 2018. Price is $4250 OBO.
This house is rent by owner. The place has many recent updates with a lot of attention to detail.
Main level has 3 bedrooms, living+kitchen room, and 1.75 bathrooms.
Lower level has 0.75 bathrooms, large family room, and 2 additional recreation / bed rooms; with a new kitchenette/wet bar.
- Open floor-plan
- Kitchen fully remodeled in 2016. Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops.
- Kitchenette downstairs brand new.
- Large panorama windows in living room to your large private, fenced back-yard. Great for kids and entertaining.
- Wood-fireplace in living room; additional fireplace in family room downstairs
- All new paint inside.
- Bathrooms have new tiles and cabinets.
- 3 private parking spots in front of the house that can be accessed independently. 2 in the large driveway, additional one on the street in front of the driveway which will not be taken by others.
- Close to University, Gasworks Park and the Burk-Gillman trail.
- Mature trees in the back-yard.
- Dishwasher is super-quiet: Bosh SHX7PT55UC -- 42 dBA: Quietest Dishwasher Brand in the U.S.
- Brand-new washer 4.3 cu feet.
- New microwave: sensor settings, 30seconds button, etc
- All lights at main level dimm-able, and switched by smart switches (eg, Google Home integration)- New shaker-style, white cabinets with many large drawers. Blum hinges for easy rollout-roll-in. All soft-close.
- plenty of storage space
- 2 Horse-power, restaurant-grade garbage disposal
This listing is priced similarly to the average 5 bedroom home in Wallingford.
Students who live in this rental at 3721 Meridian Avenue N attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
B F Day Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Hamilton International Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Roosevelt High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.