Beautifully maintained 3B/1BA duplex in Mission Hills. Property sits behind another but is very private. Raised new deck w/ new table, great for outdoor dining and entertaining. Private paved patio in backyard as well. Highly walkable in the heart of Mission Hills. Minutes from Balboa Park! Fresh paint throughout! Updated kitchen features new appliances, and freshly refinished counter tops. 3 spacious bedrooms w/ ample closet space. Updated bathroom w/ freshly refinished tub and counter tops.
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
- Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
- Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
- We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 2 weeks of the available date
- If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $2300
- WASHER/DRYER: W/D on-site
- A/C: No
- PET RESTRICTIONS: Sorry, no pets allowed. FIRM.
- VIDEO TOUR: https
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Follow link to schedule showing:
HOW TO APPLY
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
6. Sorry, we do not accept co-signers
- AREA INFORMATION: Mission Hills
- FLOORING: Tile, Laminate Wood
- PARKING: No parking (street only)
- PROPERTY TYPE: Duplex
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: Water, Trash, Sewer
- GARDENER INCLUDED: N/A
- YARD: Yes
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 1 year
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: Owner to credit tenant $25/mo for SDGE credit.
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability
Good Life Property Management, Inc.
Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all.
*Sorry, we do not accept section 8*
*Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
Rental Terms: Rent: $2,300, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $2,300
Pet Policy: Cats not allowed, Dogs not allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Garbage included in rent
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent
At $2,300, this home is priced $736 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Midtown.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.