Relax in this 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo just minutes from downtown. With spectacular views of Southwest Portland, you will welcome rainy days and sunny days alike. Features include:
- Carpet throughout
- Light and bright with lots of windows
- Open living room/kitchen
- Large deck with panoramic views of SW - perfect for entertaining
- On-site laundry
- Reserved parking spot + street parking available
- Electric heat
- Water, sewer & garbage paid
- Less than a mile to OHSU, Portland Streetcar, MAX line, PSU, SW Waterfront shopping/dining, Farmer's Market, and Downtown Portland.
- Convenient access to I-5, Barbur Blvd, Terwilliger Blvd, Hwy 99, Naito Pkwy, and Ross Island Bridge
Sorry, No Pets
*Tenants to pay HOA $100 move-in cost
Rental Terms: Rent: $1,095, Application Fee: $50, Security Deposit: $800, Available Now
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Garbage included in rent
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent
At $1,095, this listing is priced $263 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Homestead.
Students who live in at 3701 SW Condor Avenue #T2 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
East Sylvan Middle School
out of 10
Lincoln High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.