Share beautiful 1800 square foot newly remodeled home in popular Denver University / Cory Merrill neighborhood in South East Denver with one professional male and one professional female. Perfect for a student or single professional.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
- Large private room w/ walk-in closet
- Use of newly remodeled bathroom (share with one female roommate)
- Newly Remodeled kitchen with all appliances
- Back yard & patio
- Utilities included (heat, A/C, electric, water)
Super convenient I-25 access will get you anywhere in the city FAST.
- 2 blocks walk to city bus, Safeway grocery store, shopping center, restaurants.
- 5 blocks walk to light rail, Vitamin Cottage, more shopping and restaurants.
- 10 minutes drive to downtown, UCD (University of Colorado at Denver), MSC (Metro State College), Capitol Hill, Centennial Airport.
- 5 minutes drive to DU campus, Cherry Creek shopping center, Washington Park, DTC (Denver Tech Center), Swedish Medical Center, Porter Hospital.
- 25 minutes to Denver International Airport (DIA)
Air Conditioning included in rent
Electricity included in rent
Heating included in rent
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 3
Water included in rent
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
REQUIREMENTS: - honest, clean, & responsible female - non-smoking - no drugs - no pets - no parties - "shoes-off" policy inside the home - 6 months or longer rental - $495/month + $495 deposit
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $495, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Cory - Merrill by $401.
out of 10
Cory Elementary School
Grades 1 - 5
out of 10
Merrill Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
South High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.