Stunning south-facing views of Kachemak Bay, Cook Inlet and mountains right off your front porch! Two lots totaling 3.87 acres of fertile land, as evidenced by the neighboring Peony growing operation. Owner built ''post and beam'' construction from personal sawmill. Beautiful countertops made of solid wood. FULLY FURNISHED & MOVE-IN READY! Lots of work both inside and out - see supplement. Work completed 2016 - 2018:
1. Excavating to fix road in. Collins Excavating. Lower portion of Wren Court which is a private road. Put in new culvert, tile on north side of house, new gutters to prevent water damage in basement.
2. Remedial mold removal done by professionals in basement and new insulation there and also a new window to replace old "barn door" to outside.
3. French doors in living room replaced.
4. New on-demand hot water heater. New propane cook stove. New microwave.
5. Finished the flooring in the upstairs hall way.
6. Rebuild the deck and stairs going to it.
6a. Added a half bath to laundry room.
7. Replace roof screws with new standard for size and fix leaks.
8. Replace stairs on west side of house to meet code.
9. Electrical to add two new wall switches to replace lights with broken strings.
10. Paint upstairs bedroom.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.