3 Bedroom 2 bath home located in the Remington Ridge Subdivision! This home features a large great room with lots of natural light and a gas fire place. You will love the updated kitchen with crisp white cabinets and stainless steal appliances to be installed. You will enjoy the extra space in the lower level and a two car garage!
1. Prospect Must Have Positive Residential History:
a. No Evictions within the Past Three Years
b. Evictions Older Than 3 Years MUST BE PAID IN FULL
c. No Recent Negative Feedback from Former Landlords (i.e.: damage, noise, conduct)
d. No outstanding balance with another Landlord
2. No outstanding balances with utility companies (gas, electric, water, phone, and cable)
3. No Occupant May Have Certain Felony Convictions:
a. Drug Related Offenses
b. Sexual Offenses
c. Violent Offenses
4. Prospect must earn Three times the Monthly Rent (Total Combined Gross Income, applies to credit approved applicants only).
5. Any credit score below 580 will require a qualified co-signer. Co-signer must have minimum credit score of 650 and make 5x gross income of monthly rent.
6. No outstanding Bankruptcies or Foreclosures. Must be discharged.
7. Each person 18 and over MUST complete an application. This includes persons not financially responsible for paying the rent and persons living in the unit part of the time.
8. No outstanding tax liens.
Pets are not allowed on the premises under any circumstances without prior written approval of HER Realtors Residential Property Management. Any pet may be rejected by Management for any reason that Management deems appropriate. There are substantial penalties if any Resident has a pet without first securing prior written approval of Management, or for violation of any pet rules.
a. $300 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $25 a pet per month.
b. Maximum of 2 pets.
c. No pet is permitted if the weight of pet exceeds 70 pounds.
d. Dogs and cats are permitted with the exception of: Akitas, American Malamute, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Mastiff, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepard, Husky, Korean Jindo, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Wolf/Wolf hybrid.
e. Snakes, Rodents, and Reptiles are NOT allowed under any circumstance.
f. Pets are only allowed outside the unit while on a leash and while accompanied by the resident.
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
At $1,295, this listing is priced $396 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Glenbrook.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.