Start building both a down payment and home equity today. $200 of your monthly rent payment and 100% of your move-in fees are credited toward a down payment when you buy. The amount you would actually finance upon purchase is $449,999. This low price is locked in for 12 Months. If the home increases in value, you keep all the profits if you choose tobuy
- Enjoy this brand New Home without spending $ 450,000. Model Agate. Builder K Hovnanian.
- 3 bedroom + big loft (4th bedroom) + 2.5 bath.
- Energy Efficient Brand New House in quiet neighborhood.
- Close to Freeway/ Airport, Downtown Sacramento, Davis, shopping & schools
- HOA included in rent.
- Upgraded stainless steel appliances, Tank-less water heater.
- Granite and Quartz countertops in Kitchen, bathrooms and shower.
- Backyard Patio for BBQ and relaxing.
- Two car garage.
- USB outlets, dimmable lights, programable switches with sensors.
- Fire sprinkler system throughout the house for fire safety protection
- Everything is BRAND NEW
Full Kitchen/Dining/ Living/Half Bath/Guest closet/2 Car garage with storage space.
Master suite with walk-in closet, double sink, shower .
Large loft (optional 4th bedroom) / 2nd Full Bath
No pets, no smoking and no drugs.
1 year lease.
Monthly Payment: $2,495
Rent Credit: $200/Mo
Option fee Credit : $15,000
Option Term: 12 Months
Purchase Price : $450,000
1) If you want to rent, Just pay Security deposit of $4995 + monthly rent $2495. Or
2) If you want to buy using Rent to Own program: Just pay Security deposit of $4995 + monthly rent $2495 + Option fee of $15,000. (This security deposit of $4995 + option fee of $15,000 + $200 / month from your monthly rent will be credited back to you towards your down payment.)
Please send us your email address to get renting criteria and application for rent.
Below is a link for Agate model :
Energy efficient home
Laundry: In Unit
Off Street Parking
Small Dogs Allowed
One Year Lease or Rent to Own
At $2,495, this listing is priced $306 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Village 2.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.