Fantastic 4 Bedroom 2 bathroom Single Family Home in Minneapolis Available Now
- AVAILABLE TODAY
Beautiful 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Single Family Home Minneapolis
This Home Includes:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Spacious Kitchen
- Plenty of Windows Providing Lots of Natural Lighting
- Full Size Washer and Dryer in Home
- Great 4 Season Porch - Perfect for Relaxing All Year Round!
- 2 Stall Detached Garage with an Extra Parking Slab
- Great Fenced in Backyard
- Central A/C and Forced heat
- Close to Restaurants- The Lowry Cafe, Tooties On Lowry, Victory 44, St. Petersburg Restaurant & Vodka Bar and more!
You will love this great home that is ready to rent now!
Please call or email VSM Real Estate to schedule a showing today
RENTALS@VSMREALESTATE.COM OR 651.447.7368
1. 12 months or longer lease term
2. $50 application fee per person over the age of 18
3. This property is NOT section 8 approved.
4. Tenant paid utilities: electricity, gas, trash, water/sewer, lawn and snow care with personal tools, phone, internet, and cable.
??5. Pets are conditional with a nonrefundable pet fee and $50/month pet rent. (Amount of nonrefundable fee and acceptance of pet to be determined; see agent for details).
6. Please confirm property availability and lease terms prior to application.
7. Agency Disclosure: VSM Real Estate is an authorized agent of the property owner and represents them as their property management company. VSM owes tenants and prospective tenants honesty and fair dealings. VSM and the property owner will adhere to all applicable laws related to this transaction.
Large Dogs Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
cable ready, laundry room / hookups, 4 season porch
At $1,325, this listing is priced $659 more than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Minneapolis.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.