3628 Oak Grove St., Newberg - - Built in 2005
- 1,146 sq. ft.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Single-car garage
- Two-level home
- Fenced yard
- NO PETS
- Utilities are tenant responsibillty
- Tenant to maintain backyard; front/side yard is on an HOA
- Property includes: stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and W/D hookups
** Date Available is the date the unit is scheduled to be vacated and not a guaranteed move-in date. Please contact our office for further information.**
- Income requirement of 2.5 times the rental amount to qualify
- Deposits range from 125%-200% of rental amount
- 3-5 years of verifiable rental history (not with a family)/owns home, or cosigner required
- Application fees are $50/adult
Tags: McMinnville, Lafayette, Yamhill, Carlton, Dayton, Amity, Sheridan, Newberg Area
Market rate for this listing is $1,650 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,600, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Newberg by $96.
Students who live in this rental at 3628 Oak Grove Street attend the following Newberg School District 29j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Mabel Rush Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mountain View Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Newberg Senior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.