Garage(s): Off Street Parking
Square Ft: Approx 1,080
Heating: Electric Forced Air and Wood
Floor(s): Vinyl and New Carpet
Gated Community: No
Available: Approx October 1st.
Showings: Showings September 22nd. Please contact the office to make an appointment.
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- Beautiful neighborhood
- Shopping and Gas Stations Nearby
- JBLM Approx 25 minutes
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog or cat. Max 2 pets total: Cats and Dogs 60lbs or less. All pets must be of age 1 or older. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
- Property is located on Septic. Tenants are required to follow all Rules and Regulations.
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Olympia by $341.
Students who live in this rental at 3613 Eagle Drive NE attend the following North Thurston Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
South Bay Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Chinook Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
North Thurston High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.