**CLEAN AND COZY** Check Out this newly Updated, Tastefully Decorated 2 bdrm (2) Family Upper Unit
[ Seperate Utilities].
Tenant responsible for thier own utilities. Water is discounted..Only $1.65 PER DAY OR $50 PER MONTH.
First Month Rent Plus security, $650+$650 A Total of $$1300. Moves you in.
* Awesome Curb appeal. (check out photos below).
* Acess to Two (2) car garage.
* Natural fireplace in Living Room.
* Totally refinished hardwood floors thru-out.
* large living room, and formal dining room for entertaining.
* Master bedroom. 12 X 12nd bedroom 10 X 12
*STOVE &amp; REFRIGERATOR!! * Washer and Dryer...
* Rear deck off the back of property..
* Spacious Attic 24 X 12 With "TON"S of storage
LOOKING FOR MATURE "GOOD PAYING TENANTS ONLY"
Call 313 613-5758 for more information
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Morningside by $39.
Students who live in this rental at 3613 Bedford Street #2 attend the following Detroit City School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
J.E. Clark Preparatory Academy
Grades PK - 8
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.