Graduate students looking for graduate student to share floor
Please e-mail or text for viewing the unit - Albert show contact info Paul show contact info
Address: 3608 NE 44 St Seattle 98105
Call to set up a time to view!
7/22 Saturday 12:00 to 2:00 PM!
7/23 Sunday 12:00 to 2:00 PM!
Efficiency Unit Features: (Single Occupancy Only!)
-Living Space/Kitchenette (microwave, refrigerator, sink)
-Private Full Size Bathroom,
* Street level Laundry and Bike Rooms
* 3 Lobbies with French Doors to View Decks
* Shared TV room, study room, Lobbies & full size Kitchen.
* 1 Block from University Village, Walk to UW Campus and Children Hospital
* Convenient Location, walk to U Village, Restaurants, Shops, Safeway, QFC ...
* Minutes walk to bus stops, and Burk Gilman Trail.
To schedule a showing please contact the property managers with your name, number and what days and times you are available to view the unit. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify. If this apartment is currently tenant occupied please allow 24 hours for an appointment to view. Thank you for your understanding.
Security Deposits & Applications:
* Credit and Background Check Required: $45 per applicant (non-refundable)
* Unit Deposit: $600 ($250 non-refundable)
* Lease Term: 1 Year (12 Month's)
* No Smoking
* No Pets
* Approved by the Residential Housing Associations Rent-Right Decision Model, see criteria at (http
* Proof of Education enrollment
* Proof of employment or verifiable source of income.
* No balance owing to a previous landlord
If you have any questions regarding the apartment unit or our qualifications please reply this ad or contact one of the property managers at the rental office.
Keyword: university of washington, U of W, university district, campus, children hospital, university village, UW, Laurelhurst,
This listing is cheaper than the average studio in Seattle by $390.
Students who live in this rental at 3608 NE 44th Street #3 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Laurelhurst Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Eckstein Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Roosevelt High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.