Available December 1, 2017
- Huge, app. 1300 sq. ft, 2br/1.75ba apartment in a small, well managed building
- $1,750/mo is a bargain in this neighborhood
- New energy efficient windows and deck doors with plenty of natural light and territorial views
- Spacious rooms w/ ample closet space
- Located in a 7-unit, access-controlled building
- Washer/dryer in the unit
- Additional storage for $50/mo
- Tenant pays all utilities (W/S/G has been averaging under $100/mo/unit, yours may vary
depending on your usage)
- 2 tandem off-street parking , 1 covered
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Swimming pool and clubhouse ($25 refundable access key)
- Large Deck
- Under 10 minutes drive to QFC, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, many different types of restaurants
- Located within walking distance to public transportation with easy access just a few minutes to downtown Seattle, the Locks,
Discovery Park, Ballard, Fremont, Queen Anne, Elliott Bay, Seattle's waterfront and amazing views. The Magnolia
neighborhood's Village area and thru-traffic give it a small-town feel. Great Location!
- Cats and small dogs at management's discretion with a $400 pet fee
This unit is located in the Seattle School District, Catharine Blaine K-8 is recognized as being one of the few schools in Washington State to receive a distinguished Great School rating of 9 out of 10.
- $45 non refundable application fee (will be applied towards 1st month's rent)
- $200 non-refundable and $1,200 refundable deposit.
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Magnolia by $350.
Students who live in this rental at 3600 26th Place W #2 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Lawton Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.