Available for June 1st!
Beautifully Updated 2 Bedroom/1 Bath on Quint Ave in Allston, steps to Brighton Ave where there are numerous local restaurants, bars, shops, and attractions.
This apartment features hardwood flooring throughout, modern eat-in kitchen with dishwasher and disposal, open living room, one large bedroom, and one medium-sized bedroom, and fully tiled bathroom. Rent includes heat and hot water, and there are laundry facilities on site.
- Professionally Managed
- Exciting location, walking distance to numerous restaurants and attractions
- Eat in kitchen w/ dishwasher and disposal
- 5-minute walk to Ringer Park
- Includes heat and hot water
- Laundry facilities on site
- Off-street parking available for $175/month
- Free on-street resident parking
- 5-minute walk to the B-Line at Harvard Ave Station
- 3-minute walk the 51, 57, 57A, and 66 Bus Lines
- 7-minute walk to the 501, 503, 907, 9701, 9702, and 9703 Bus Lines
- 501-Bus has express service to downtown Boston
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
One year lease
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,195, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.