Gorgeous + High End 1 Bedroom in Allston w/ Balcony!
Available for Feb 1st! The move-in costs are ONLY 1st Month's Rent and 1 Month Security Deposit for well-qualified applicants. The landlord is paying the FULL Broker's Fee.
Gorgeous! Spacious + Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom/1 Bath w/ Private Balcony on Quint Ave in Allston Village. Only steps to Brighton Ave, where there are numerous local restaurants, attractions, and live entertainment.
This listing features hardwood flooring throughout, freshly painted walls, newly remodeled eat-in kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, disposal, and built-in microwave. Spacious and open living room, large bedroom with balcony, ample closet space, and fully remodeled bathroom. Rent includes heat and hot water, and there are laundry facilities on site.
- The landlord is paying the FULL Broker's Fee.
- Professionally Managed
- Exciting location, walking distance to numerous restaurants and attractions
- BRAND NEW Eat-in kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances and granite counters
- Private Balcony
- 5-minute walk to Ringer Park
- Includes heat and hot water
- Laundry facilities on site
- Free on-street parking with a residential sticker
- Off-street parking available for $175/month next to the building, and $125/month the next street over.
- 5-minute walk to the B-Line at Harvard Ave Station
- 3-minute walk the 51, 57, 57A, and 66 Bus Lines
- 7-minute walk to the 501, 503, 907, 9701, 9702, and 9703 Bus Lines
- 501 Bus Line has express service to downtown Boston
No broker fee!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.