Beautiful 2 Bed/1 Bath Available in Uptown! PERFECT FOR STUDENTS - Available: AUGUST 31st!
Only 4 blocks away from Duquesne University and only 2 blocks away from UPMC Mercy.
This beautiful 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment is waiting for the perfect residents! This 2nd story apartment is very clean and spacious. On the main floor is the living room, full bath, kitchen and a bedroom. Another bedroom on the 3rd floor.
Call us for an appointment today! It looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven (gas), central air, street parking, forced air gas heat, cable ready, carpeted floors, small fenced yard
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Cats allowed with management approval. Extra security deposit required.
- $35 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.
No Dogs Allowed
At $900, this listing is priced $405 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Bluff.
Students who live in 36 Miltenberger Street #2 attend the following Pittsburgh School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Weil K-5 School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Pittsburgh Milliones 6-12, University Preparatory School
Grades 6 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.